Monday, March 28, 2011
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
i knew high wasted jeans would happen eventually. found here. maybe in april i can get some?
found a new food blog that has some great stuff aaaaannnd the author is funny.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Sunday, March 6, 2011
1. Gussied up with roomies and went to Gino's for dessert. which turned out to be free! :)
2. Explored the hotel maya...which felt like old times in san diego.
1. Slept in
2. Waffles and smoothies
3. Swimming, tomaring el sol and a little water volleyball with some 9 year olds
4. Snooping, talking, bonding (cheesy i know) and laughing
1. Church- an amazing sermon with the truth of God's love and Jesus' atonement resounding. ps i love truth SO much.
2. salad, smoothie at the nice mall...gah malls.
3. fresa banano liquado/smoothie, dinner and a honduran version of meet the parents that unfolded before my eyes...wait but not a bad one.
4. nail painting in the hammock
5. work...yea that has not started yet...
(this weekend's liquido count was 3)
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Saturday, February 5, 2011
pomegranate strawberry rooibos tea
mid 70's on a saturday mornin' in febuary
oh and mason jennings.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
1 cup warm water
1 ¼ tsp yeast
1 tsp honey
1 ¾ cup flour
2 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla salt
-dissolve yeast and honey in water.
-add flour and 2 tsp of salt.
-mix with a dough hook on medium speed for 10 minutes.
-transfer into an oiled bowl, cover and rest 1 ½ hours in a warm spot of your kitchen
-spread onto an oiled sheet pan
-rest for 30 minutes.
-spread dough to ends of sheet pan, drizzle with oil and cover loosely, rest for 1 ½ hours.
-preheat oven to 400 degrees
-sprinkle vanilla salt
-bake for 15 minutes, top shouldn’t have much color and bottom should be lightly golden
Adapted from Claudia Fleming’s Flatbread Recipe, tweaked by Camille Becerra