Sunday, May 2, 2010

i like this.


from this new blog i stumbled upon called run with scissors!



















wait this blog is great!
here is her thankful list one day and it has sooo many good things! :)
all of the ()'s are from me!

"I thought that today would be a great day to list some things that I am very thankful for:
I am thankful for:
1. spring (yes me too.)
2. flowers (yes meeee too)
3. beauty found everywhere (like in flowers!)
4. Jesus (yes yes yes)
5. my amazing family (yes)
6. my amazing husband (not yet)
7. My little pup, Catalina (champ and rocky :))
8. great friends (like REALLY great) (yup me too)
9. mail (yup see that post a few days ago about cayla's note)
10. nail polish (yes i have seafoam green nailpolish currently)
11. Wednesdays when Adam drives me to and from work (sounds fun)
12. adhesive (sure)
13. tee-pees (i'll have one)
14. text messaging (prettty good one)
15. geo-caching ( i wanta try it)
16. my planner (should use it more)
17. chocolate (not so much)
18. ice cream (yes please)
19. goals (im thankful more of my kids are going to meet their ar goals)a
20. beautiful music (yes again)

No comments:

Post a Comment