Monday, May 10, 2010

in preperation


for Honduras, I am on the look out for easy and travelable decorations since it is so far away.
I looove the idea of decorating my own room/house but I know the resources there will be different. I have a feeling I will be pleasantly surprised with what I will find there. But I also want to pack some lightweight durable decorations. :)

Anyways Melanie at you are my fave made these for her sis! She was a guest blogger at oh hello friend. Head over there and you can see all 12 of the garlands!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! It's fun to be in preparation ... of decorating. Other preparative details, not so fun, like passports & visas, etc etc. Google "the fabulous garlands." These are French artists that make whimsical garlands out of tissue paper. You could do triangle shapes or buy a circle paper cutter outer from Michael's.

    Ok, let's have a summer DIY project when you come down to SD!!

    ReplyDelete