Saturday, June 12, 2010

ps im in san diego now



which means that...

1. i just saw more hipsters in one night than my entire ten months in san jose (and i do not use the term in a derogatory way- i mean younger people with good style who like art).

2. i just participated in my first photo booth ever at the seizo event. after months and months of seeing them on blogs i got to experience one first hand. woo! (i'll post the pics when they are up on the internet....found one! i duno who that is and i know there were a lot more taken. chad where are they?! but chad doesn't know about my blog so nevermind.)

3. i saw the sea world fireworks from my house.

4. i walked on kellog beach, hoodrated a flower and found there's a new swing there.

5. summer has been reversed. when i left san jose it was in the 80's and not it has digressed to 68...UNacceptable.

6. i have begun my summer of swimming with one swim at the y and one swim in my apartment pool/hot tub.

7. i've bought something/somethings i didn't need at amvets.

8. i definitely ate at the luchadora themed taco shop.

9. i have a plethora of friends and i have a beautiful place to live.

10. i missed my chance to hang out with this girl. dang it.

(i hate posting w/o a pic, but blogger hates me right now and i'm too tired to fight it.)

1 comment:

  1. uhhh WHOA there...you didn't miss your chance! Our time will come. Until then...bff (blog friends forever)!

    ReplyDelete