Thursday, July 22, 2010

this was like a blog in real life.










So La Jamie found this place on her Craig's List randomly. It was amazing. It was well really well priced. I got some bunting for my room in Honduras and a little notebook for quotes. It's a good thing I am moving other wise I would have spent way more money.

Here is the blog their I have yet to explore- Urban Barn.

PS I have a couple of clips of the band but for some reason blogger doesn't want to cooperate. Again. Go figure.

PSS The picture of me is ridiculous but that nook is too cute not to share.


2 comments:

  1. 1. Is this in Encinitas? I want to go!
    2. Your picture doesn't look silly. On the contrary, you look great. I love that dress.
    3. Blogger is really dumb about video clips. The best way to circumvent the rules is to get a vimeo account (or youtube).

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's in Escondido!
    a bit of a drive but worth it.
    you could make a day of north county and then just head over there for a bit!

    ReplyDelete